Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for $20 worth of dine-in cuisine for two or more
- $15 for $25 worth of delivery or carryout
- See the menu.
There isn't one secret to the popularity of the New York–style pizza at Tarantino's Pizzeria. Instead, it's due to the eatery's commitment to high-quality ingredients, from the freshly sliced veggies to the handmade signature dough and sauces blended daily. Even the cheese is a special blend. Pizza here is generally served by the (large) slice at the counter, but if a slice alone won't do, the chefs will happily prepare a whole pie.
Here's a quick look at some of Tarantino's signature slices:
- Italiano: tomato-basil sauce, mozzarella and white cheddar, spicy italian sausage, roasted red peppers, zucchini, olives, onion, and garlic
- Pizza Alex: rosa sauce (an alfredo and tomato-basil blend), mozzarella and white cheddar, artichoke hearts, bacon, and garlic
- Tropical Heat: Mama's sauce (a barbecue and tomato-basil blend), mozzarella and white cheddar, pineapple, pepperoni, black beans, and jalapeños