Those who travel abroad learn countless secrets, including the fact that the British call french fries “chips” and call chips “potato nasties.” Taste the fruits of other cultures with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$25 for a Mexican meal for two (up to a $68.98 total value)
- One chips and salsa or pico de gallo (up to a $7 value)
- Any two entrees (up to an $18.99 value each)
- Any two drinks, choose from beer or other available beverages (up to an $8 value each)
- One choice of dessert (up to an $8 value)<p>
$48 for a Mexican meal for four (up to a $137.96 total value)
- Two chips and salsa or pico de gallo (up to a $7 value each)
- Any four entrees (up to an $18.99 value each)
- Any four drinks, choose from beer or other available beverages (up to an $8 value each)
- Any two desserts (up to an $8 value each)<p>
$7 for $15 worth of Mexican food<p>
Tarascos Mexican Restaurant
At Tarascos, owner Antonio Garcia and his chefs blend the comfortable and familiar with the slightly out of the ordinary. A chalkboard-scrawled menu lists Mexican classics such as enchiladas alongside lesser-known dishes such as huaraches, large, oblong tortillas stacked with charbroiled meats. Plates of barbacoa feature the seasoned beef wrapped in maguey leaves and slow-steamed until tender. Likewise, the tap menu mixes Mexican imports such as Pacifico and Modelo Especial with Tarascos's own home-brewed organic beers.
Patrons can dine inside or outdoors on a beer garden–style patio shaded from weather and warmed with gas heaters. On the patio, Tarascos also regularly holds cooking classes, such as a tamale class that was featured on ABC 7.
50% of 290 customers recommend
“Good food, good service and good Margaritas.”
“Flour tortilla lesson from Antonio was fun”