Client can leave their car in an especially designed parking space while they travel (PVD)
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two Days of Airport Parking (PVD)
- Four Days of Airport Parking (PVD)
Six Days of Airport Parking (PVD)
- Please arrive at TargetPark at least 15 minutes prior to the time you want to be at the airport.
- How it works: When you arrive at TargetPark, parking attendants will have you drive in your own car with them as passengers. You will drive to the airport in front of departures, then securely park your car in their well-lit lot. Upon your return to PVD, call their office with your claim check and an attendant will drop your vehicle off to you at the Skywalk. If a customer hasn’t paid, they will need to return to the office to take care of additional days.
- A shuttle is not available at this location
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Not valid on Holiday or Holiday weekends. Extra $1 a day for trucks or oversized vehicles. One day is considered to be 24 hours. Additional services like vehicle detailing and indoor parking are also available by request with additional fees. Indoor parking space is limited. Must mention if vehicle is a truck or an oversized SUV (Suburban, Denali, vans, etc.) during booking so that proper charges may be charged for reservation; failure to mention an oversized vehicle or truck during booking will result in an additional $2 fee per day upon arrival at the lot. No reservations will be honored if you try to make reservations at the location. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
Target Park knows that parking is the first and last impression of a location, and strives to make it a stress-free experience for its customers. Target Park partners with landlords and businesses to provide safe, clean, well-lit parking lots that are easy to use and staffed by friendly employees.
Parking attendants provide transportation to the skywalk in the customer's own vehicle for a stress-free experience. For pickup, customers are met at the skywalk with their vehicle ready to go.