Unlike childhood or a marriage to a snowman, a photograph lasts forever. Preserve your memories for all seasons with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$25 for a multi-image collage package (up to a $124.90 value), which includes:
- One multi-image collage, 10”x13” or smaller
- One single-image enhanced portrait sheet in black and white or sepia, 10”x13” or smaller
- Standard sitting fees for all subjects in the photo shoot are waived
- Four traditional-colored portrait sheets, each of which is available as one 10”x13”, one 8x10”, two 5”x7”s, four 3.5”x5”s, or eight wallets (each sheet can be a different pose)
- A portrait sheet contains: 1 10x13, 1 8x10, 2 5x7, 4 3 1/2 x 5, or 8 wallets; each sheet can be a different pose<p>
$29 for a gallery wrap portrait package (a $129.99 value), which includes:
- One 16”x20” portrait gallery wrap print
- Standard sitting fees for all subjects in the photo shoot are waived <p>
Both options include 40% off additional portrait purchases, including a full-session Images CD.<p>
Target Portrait Studio
Regardless of which of the hundreds of Target Portrait Studio locations you meander into, you can always count on a similar experience. Tucked into Target retail locations throughout the nation, each studio boasts a staff of professional photographers, premium lighting equipment, and advanced digital cameras. The seasoned crew takes pains to customize photo sessions to suit each customer’s vision, setting up desired backgrounds and props before guiding families and high-school seniors through a mélange of poses. Afterward, customers will work with a professional to personalize their portraits with different special effects and styles, such as black and white or sepia tone. They then pick up their physical portraits at the studio in 7–10 days. If they don’t feel like holding their breath that long to see the final products, they can access the images in an online gallery within 24 hours of the session, at which point they can order extra prints for gifts, collages, and greeting cards.
Target Portrait Studio
Target Portrait Studios are operated by professional photographers who aim to help you capture special moments. The studios can be decorated for most any type of photo shoot, whether you're celebrating a mom-to-be, a graduation, or an upcoming holiday. Subjects also have the opportunity to choose their own backdrops or props, and they can even bring in their favorite toy. The customization doesn't end with the photo shoot, though—digital files can be personalized with borders, designs, and quotes and then printed in a variety of sizes.