Choose Between Two Options
- $49 for a sangria and wine tasting for two ($101.50 value)
- $95 for a sangria and wine tasting for four ($203 value)
The tasting includes the following for each pair:
- Two wine tastings of several wines each
- Two logo crystal wineglasses for tasting and to take home
- Two glasses of sangria during the winemaker’s talk and visit in the vat room
- One bottle of the winery’s signature wine
- One take-home sangria-making kit
Tarpon Springs Castle Winery is open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday–Saturday, and 1 p.m.–6 p.m. on Sundays. Tarpon Springs Castle Winery is closed Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Tarpon Springs Castle Winery recommends that purchasers make their reservations as soon as possible, as sessions can fill quickly. Please call only during the listed business hours.
Tarpon Springs Castle Winery
The joint vision of husband and wife team Joseph and Diana Marks, Tarpon Springs Castle Winery, nestled in the heart of Tarpon Springs' national historical district, transports visitors to Old-World Europe, where each bottle of wine is handcrafted, from the crush to the label. Modeled after an 1820 federal building to look 97 years old and conform with the historical district's regulations, the winery's New Orleans-style, private botanical garden and courtyard, fountains, and wrought-iron gazebo take visitors back in time, but then quickly send them forward again before they have time to un-invent electricity. Trips to the homey and spacious tasting room give visitors a chance to sip wines that range from a clean, fruity blush to a dry, oaked cabernet sauvignon. The winery also features a gift shop.