Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a Celebration of the Vine wine-tasting package for two ($107 value)
- $85 for a Celebration of the Vine wine-tasting package for four ($214 value)
For each pair, the package includes:
- Tasting of five wines
- Two souvenir crystal wine glasses
- One exclusive collector’s-edition bottle of a signature wine
- Booklet on creating your own backyard vineyard
- Winemaker visit and talk
Click to see the tasting-room hours. Purchasers should make their reservations as soon as possible, as sessions can fill quickly, and are requested to call only during the listed business hours.
Tarpon Springs Castle Winery
The joint vision of husband and wife team Joseph and Diana Marks, Tarpon Springs Castle Winery, nestled in the heart of Tarpon Springs' national historical district, transports visitors to Old-World Europe, where each bottle of wine is handcrafted, from the crush to the label. Modeled after an 1820 federal building to look 97 years old and conform with the historical district's regulations, the winery's New Orleans-style, private botanical garden and courtyard, fountains, and wrought-iron gazebo take visitors back in time, but then quickly send them forward again before they have time to un-invent electricity. Trips to the homey and spacious tasting room give visitors a chance to sip wines that range from a clean, fruity blush to a dry, oaked cabernet sauvignon. The winery also features a gift shop.