Attendees enjoy hand-crafted fine wine in the southern Italian style, delivered fro family recipes
About This Deal
- Must be 21+ and a valid ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- Wine tasting
- Crystal keepsake wine glasses
- Glasses of the wine of choice
- Take-home bottle of wine of choice
- Wine tour of art display
- Guests will redeem in the courtyard (not indoors) and all parties will be seated 6 feet apart with a maximum of 10 guests at a time
About Tarpon Springs Castle Winery
There's a strong sense of tradition at Tarpon Springs Castle Winery. Nestled in the area's national historic district, owners Joseph and Diana Marks have created an atmosphere that transports visitors to Old-World Europe. Here, fine wines are hand-crafted on the premises from the crush to the label. There's tradition inside the bottle too—varietals are made from family recipes that were passed down through the generations, a history that dates back to Sant'Arsenio, Italy near southeast Naples.
The strong historical ties are also reflected in the winery's building, which is modeled after an 1820 federal building. Inside, the tasting room offers visitors the opportunity to sample wines while also enjoying the surrounding fountains, courtyard, and gazebo.