What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for a “How to Be a Wine Snob” wine-tasting package for two ($84.50 value)
- $77 for a “How to Be a Wine Snob” wine-tasting package for four ($169 value)<p>
Each package includes the following per two people:
- “How to Be a Wine Snob” talk from the winemaker (a $16 value)
- Two wine tastings (a $13 value)
- Two keepsake crystal glasses (a $13 value)
- Two full glasses of any wine (a $13 value)
- One bottle of wine of choice (a $26 value)
- Lock Your Love lock (a $3.50 value)<p>
Tarpon Springs Castle Winery is open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday–Saturday and from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays. Tarpon Springs Castle Winery is closed Monday and Tuesday. Tarpon Springs Castle Winery recommends that purchasers make their reservations as soon as possible, as sessions can fill quickly. Please call only during the listed business hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must be 21 or older with valid ID. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tarpon Springs Castle Winery
There's a strong sense of tradition at Tarpon Springs Castle Winery. Nestled in the area's national historic district, owners Joseph and Diana Marks have created an atmosphere that transports visitors to Old-World Europe. Here, fine wines are hand-crafted on the premises from the crush to the label. There's tradition inside the bottle too—varietals are made from family recipes that were passed down through the generations, a history that dates back to Sant'Arsenio, Italy near southeast Naples.
The strong historical ties are also reflected in the winery's building, which is modeled after an 1820 federal building. Inside, the tasting room offers visitors the opportunity to sample wines while also enjoying the surrounding fountains, courtyard, and gazebo.