Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for a “How to Be a Wine Snob” wine-tasting package for two ($84.50 value)
- $66 for a “How to Be a Wine Snob” wine-tasting package for four ($169 value)<p>
Each package includes the following per two people:
- “How to Be a Wine Snob” talk from the winemaker (a $16 value)
- Two wine tastings (a $13 value)
- Two keepsake crystal glasses (a $13 value)
- Two full glasses of any wine (a $13 value)
- One bottle of wine of choice (a $26 value)
- Lock Your Love lock (a $3.50 value)<p>
Tarpon Springs Castle Winery is open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday–Saturday and from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays. Tarpon Springs Castle Winery is closed Monday and Tuesday. Tarpon Springs Castle Winery recommends that purchasers make their reservations as soon as possible, as sessions can fill quickly. Please call only during the listed business hours.
Tarpon Springs Castle Winery
The joint vision of husband and wife team Joseph and Diana Marks, Tarpon Springs Castle Winery, nestled in the heart of Tarpon Springs' national historical district, transports visitors to Old-World Europe, where each bottle of wine is handcrafted, from the crush to the label. Modeled after an 1820 federal building to look 97 years old and conform with the historical district's regulations, the winery's New Orleans-style, private botanical garden and courtyard, fountains, and wrought-iron gazebo take visitors back in time, but then quickly send them forward again before they have time to un-invent electricity. Trips to the homey and spacious tasting room give visitors a chance to sip wines that range from a clean, fruity blush to a dry, oaked cabernet sauvignon. The winery also features a gift shop.