What You'll Get
- “Party Like a Pro” Wine Tasting Experience for Two People
- “Party Like a Pro” Wine Tasting Experience for Four People
- Tastings of four different wines
- Two or four full glasses of wine of customer’s choosing
- Two or Four take home glasses per person
- One or two take home bottles of wine per couple
- 5 tips every wine pro must know
- Tour of vat room and fine art collection
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 1 Per Group. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tarpon Springs Castle Winery
The joint vision of husband and wife team Joseph and Diana Marks, Tarpon Springs Castle Winery, nestled in the heart of Tarpon Springs' national historical district, transports visitors to Old-World Europe, where each bottle of wine is handcrafted, from the crush to the label. Modeled after an 1820 federal building to look 97 years old and conform with the historical district's regulations, the winery's New Orleans-style, private botanical garden and courtyard, fountains, and wrought-iron gazebo take visitors back in time, but then quickly send them forward again before they have time to un-invent electricity. Trips to the homey and spacious tasting room give visitors a chance to sip wines that range from a clean, fruity blush to a dry, oaked cabernet sauvignon. The winery also features a gift shop.