What You'll Get
- Artisan Cheese and Wine Tasting Experience for Two
- Artisan Cheese and Wine Tasting Experience for Four
- one Artisan cheese with crackers plate
- two crystal keepsake wine glasses
- two tastings of four wines
- two full glasses of wine of their choice
- one bottle of wine of their choice
- guided tour of the fine art collection in the vat room and explanation of how we bottle wine
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 1 Per Group. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tarpon Springs Castle Winery
There's a strong sense of tradition at Tarpon Springs Castle Winery. Nestled in the area's national historic district, owners Joseph and Diana Marks have created an atmosphere that transports visitors to Old-World Europe. Here, fine wines are hand-crafted on the premises from the crush to the label. There's tradition inside the bottle too—varietals are made from family recipes that were passed down through the generations, a history that dates back to Sant'Arsenio, Italy near southeast Naples.
The strong historical ties are also reflected in the winery's building, which is modeled after an 1820 federal building. Inside, the tasting room offers visitors the opportunity to sample wines while also enjoying the surrounding fountains, courtyard, and gazebo.