$37 for a Deluxe Wine Tasting for Two ($99.50 Value)
- Two wine tastings of five wines each
- Two logo crystal wineglasses for tasting and to take home
- Two glasses of wine (one of each person’s choice) during the winemaker's talk
- Two bottles of the winery’s signature reserve wine, one red and one white
- One Lock Your Love padlock to hang on the courtyard's wrought-iron gate
Tarpon Springs Castle Winery is open Wednesday - Saturday from 11a.m. - 6p.m., and Sunday from 1p.m. - 6p.m.
Tarpon Springs Castle Winery
The joint vision of husband and wife team Joseph and Diana Marks, Tarpon Springs Castle Winery, nestled in the heart of Tarpon Springs' national historical district, transports visitors to Old-World Europe, where each bottle of wine is handcrafted, from the crush to the label. Modeled after an 1820 federal building to look 97 years old and conform with the historical district's regulations, the winery's New Orleans-style, private botanical garden and courtyard, fountains, and wrought-iron gazebo take visitors back in time, but then quickly send them forward again before they have time to un-invent electricity. Trips to the homey and spacious tasting room give visitors a chance to sip wines that range from a clean, fruity blush to a dry, oaked cabernet sauvignon. The winery also features a gift shop.