Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for one authentic Italian dinner package for two people ($80 value)
- $69 for one authentic Italian dinner package for four people ($160 value)
Each meal includes the following:
- One appetizer for each couple
- One pasta, risotto, or entree for each person
- One glass of house wine for each person
See the menu.
The husband and wife behind Tartina opened their fine restaurant with one goal: to bring authentic, genuine Italian recipes to Hell's Kitchen. A single glance of their elegant, rustic-chic dining room confirms that they've succeeded. This success is due to the rigor of their talented chefs, who hew to Italian traditions and craft new dishes daily. They deploy a discerning eye for ingredients, including local produce and exotic, globally-sourced morsels. From there, they build out multiple courses of gourmet fare—think sausage- and pancetta-stuffed chicken leg, grilled sirloin steak, and house-made rigatoni with mussels. At brunch and lunch, they whip up Italian classics that are a little more casual, such as vegetable-pesto paninis and omelets dressed in jean shorts.