A restaurant meal is incomplete without its after-dinner mint, which cleanses the palate before patrons gnaw a subterranean tunnel home. Chew the scenery with today’s Groupon.
$39 for Spanish dinner for two (up to a $93 value)
$69 for Spanish dinner for four (up to a $186 total value)
$89 for Spanish dinner for six (up to a $279 total value)
- Dinner packages include the following:
- One appetizer per two guests (up to a $10 each)
- One entree per guest (up to a $35 value each)
One glass of wine per guest (up to a $6.50 value each)<p>
- Choose from menu items such as:
- Fried or grilled calamari ($10)
- Mussels in garlic and white wine ($9)
- Grilled lamb chops ($22)
- Tenderloin medallions in bordalesa ($25)
- Broiled lobster tail ($30)<p>
Tasca de España
Tasca de España is a one-stop shop for taking in fresh bakery aromas, loading up on jarred tomatoes, and burying fork tines in authentic Spanish dishes. Under high ceilings, plates pass over white tablecloths adorned with red napkins to deliver morsels from shareable small plates or scoops of golden paella. After polishing off a whole fish, diners can linger over a glass of wine or commission a cake replica of themselves to make a sweet impression at a high-school reunion.