Choose From Five Options
- $20 for private admission for the petting farm for up to 4 people ($40 total value)
- $30 for private admission for the petting farm for up to 6 people ($60 total value)
- $40 for private admission for the petting farm for up to 8 people ($80 total value)
- $40 for private admission for the petting zoo for up to 4 people plus pony rides for up to 2 kids ($100 total value)
- $60 for private admission for the petting farm for up to 6 people plus pony rides for up to 3 kids ($150 total value)
Admission requires reservations ahead of time. The petting farm’s hours fluctuate from season to season. Click here for dates and times.
This is a covered facility for poor weather so come out rain or shine. Pony rides eligible for kids under the age of 14 and under 100 lbs. Make sure to dress for the weather, and have on appropriate closed toed shoes for walking in the farm yard. For those participating in Pony Rides all riders must wear a helmet. Feel free to bring your own ski, bicycle, or riding helmet. If you don’t have one, loaners are available.
Check here for availability.
Redmond Petting Farm
On Tashunka Farms’ nine acres, the farm border collie often greets visitors at the gate. This fuzzy welcome is par for the course at the farm and animal refuge, where two spacious arenas hold stables and horsemanship camps. Equestrian training and horse care are the facility’s bread and butter. This care also extends to the motley crew of the petting farm, whether it’s to one of the fuzzy lionhead rabbits, soft chinchillas, fire-breathing chickens, miniature pigs, donkeys, horses, and cows, or peculiar fainting goats that stiffen and fall over when they’re alarmed or excited.