|_Jump to: Reviews||Cheese From Perfect Strangers_|
Today’s rich and milky Groupon is bursting with the flavor of $20 worth of cheese and its accompaniments for $10 at Taste Artisan Cheese & Gourmet Shop. Taste Artisan is a full-flavored cheese store with nearly 100 varieties of specially selected handcrafted cheeses from around the world. In addition to cheese, Taste stocks an eclectic array of gourmet cheese-friends such as rare spices, imported oils, aged balsamico, rustic pates, foie gras, and duck and truffle mousses.
Use this Groupon to get entertaining cheeses to entertain friends with wine at an entertainment party. Taste Artisan’s friendly, knowledgeable staff can tell you which cuddlesome curdles go with any fermented grape, and they keep a record of your purchases so you never forget your favorites or wonder what you’ve tried before. Get cheeses to cook gourmet meals, start gourmet-cheese fires, or craft gourmet-cheese rollerskates. Here are some descriptions of cheese offerings with pairing recommendations from Taste Artisan’s website:
- Delice du Bourgogne: This decadent triple crème from France’s Burgundy region is creamy, rich and full of flavor. Serve on a crusty baguette and a glass of your favorite bubbly.
- Pecorino Nocino: Excellent Italian cheese made from raw ewe’s milk. The rounds are wrapped in walnut leaves and aged for 4 months resulting in distinctive, nutty flavors.
- Pleasant Ridge Reserve This award-winning farmstead cheese from Wisconsin is a fine example of the incredible artisan cheeses now being made here in the US. The deep, nutty flavors are a perfect match for rich white wines as well as full-bodied craft brews.
- Roaring Forties Blue: Excellent artisan cheeses are now being produced around the world as demonstrated by this fruity blue from Australia’s Tasmanian coast.
This Groupon cannot be used on artwork or custom cutting boards, but it may be applied toward purchase of gift baskets and custom cheese platters (local delivery offered on both), plus Taste’s Cheese 101 classes, which cover everything from cheese basics to region origin to beverage-specific cheese pairings.
Taste Artisan Cheese & Gourmet Shop has a 4.5-star rating on Yelp: > * This place is FABULOUS! They were so helpful with cheese selection, great recommendation and tasting. – John L. > * Great selection and the owners George and Mary are always super friendly and helpful… This place is definitely more than just a cheese shop. – Leah C. > * These folks know their cheese. They know how to find and buy the good stuff… Do yourself a favor and splurge to get some of the world’s best stuff! – Austin D.
Cheese From Perfect Strangers
Cheese is not only a delicious snack or a full meal, it was also the name of wacky foreigner Balki Bartokomous’s best friend on the hit sitcom Perfect Strangers. Cheese was known for his many grammar-defying catch phrases. You can still hear today’s teens use some of them, including:
- Uncle soda! That hen’s sure no chicken!
- You say ‘produce’? Uh oh!
- Time for sweaty!
- In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility—I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it—and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.
Click here to discuss Groupon the Cat.