All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· March 16, 2017
September 23, 2015
September 23, 2015
What You'll Get
- Admission to Taste of Atlanta
- When: Saturday, September 26 and Sunday, September 27
- Where: Midtown at Tech Square
- Hours: 12pm – 7pm on Saturday and 12pm – 6pm on Sunday
- VIP hours: 12:30pm – 4:30pm
- $38 for two General Admission wristbands loaded with 10 Taste Points each on Saturday, September 26 (up to $50 value)
- $35 for two General Admission wristbands loaded with 10 Taste Points each on Sunday, September 27 (up to $50 value)
- $110 for two VIP wristbands loaded with 10 Taste Points, and the VIP Grand Tasting Experience, which includes a commemorative glass and access to the VIP area on Sunday, September 27 (up to $150 value). The VIP Experience is open from 12:30pm – 4:30pm.
As with all 2015 admissions, additional fees for a pair of General Admission tickets are $14.90 and cover taxes, service fees, and shipping. Additional fees for a pair of VIP tickets are $32.90 and cover taxes, service fees, and shipping.
Taste of Atlanta
- The Restaurants: more than 90 area eateries serve up samples of their signature dishes, including Max’s Wine Dive (gourmet comfort food), Alma Cocina (contemporary Mexican dishes), The Big Ketch (fresh seafood), Morelli’s Ice Cream, Jim N’ Nick’s Bar-B-Q, and Gu’s Dumplings.
- The Activities: Sunday Barcraft Competition pits Atlanta’s best mixologists against each other in a cocktail battle; the Big Green Egg Grilling Stage hosts area chefs grilling up goodies on a kamado-style cooker and and The Kitchen Workshop where patrons cook alongside renowned local chefs who provide step-by-step instruction.
- The Experts: Tom Sullivan, host of The Chef’s Table, Mara Davis, host of the VIP Grand Tasting Experience, and Holly Firfer, an Emmy-nominated journalist and host of The Kitchen Workshop, along with many of Atlanta’s best chefs, including Ford Fry, Ron Eyester, Nick Leahy, Robert Phalen, Linda Harrell, Jonathan and Justin Fox, Jay Swift, Todd Richards and many more.
- The Accolades: O, the Oprah Magazine crowned it “Top Food Festival Worth the Trip” while Eater National included it on its list of “One of the Top Fall Food & Drink Events.” Creative Loafing has named it Best Festival for five years running.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 27, 2015. Amount paid never expires. ONLINE REDEMPTION REQUIRED BY SEPTEMBER 7TH. Limit 5 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must be over 21 years of age to attend any VIP event. ID required. No infants, no strollers, no exceptions in VIP areas. Taxes, service fees, and shipping not included. Per City of Atlanta ordinance, no pets allowed except service animals. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.