What You'll Get
Like Mike Tyson, wine is usually robust, is often boxed, and should never influence tattooing decisions. Imbibe the spirit of a champion with this Groupon.
$60 for a One-Day VIP Pass ($125 Value)
The one-day VIP pass grants visitors full, all-day access to the festival grounds on Saturday, March 23, or Sunday, March 24. VIPs also receive:
- Early entry (12 p.m.)
- Champagne toast on arrival
- Booklet filled with coupons for sampling various festival restaurants
- Goody bag (while supplies last)
- Official 2013 festival poster signed by artist Jordan Bravo
- Access to VIP-only locations at Miami Circle and the 15th floor of the Viceroy Hotel, offering tastings of wine and spirits (must be 21 or older)
- Entrance to the festival after-party at Club 50 on Sunday, March 24<p>
The festival runs from noon until 10 p.m. on both days, with restaurants serving from 1 p.m. until 8 p.m., and takes place at Miami Circle. The festival is a rain-or-shine outdoor event, so please dress accordingly.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 24, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Event will be held rain or shine. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Miami Taste of Brickell Food and Wine Festival
The Miami Taste of Brickell Food and Wine Festival's many events throughout the year serve culinary samples from popular Miami restaurants, endless fine wine and spirits, and international rhythms. Those chefs hail from a wide variety of acclaimed area eateries. Meanwhile, wine experts entice visitors to try new vintages by hosting tasting demos and dispensing samples. A portion of all event proceeds help fund local charities.