What You'll Get
Those who travel abroad learn countless secrets, including the fact that the British call french fries “chips” and call chips “potato nasties.” Taste the fruits of other cultures with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $10 for general admission on Friday, April 26 (a $20 value)
- $10 for general admission on Saturday, April 27 (a $20 value)
- $10 for general admission on Sunday, April 28 (a $20 value)
- $50 for VIP admission on Friday, April 26, including access to a VIP lounge with unlimited drinks (a $100 value)
- $50 for VIP admission on Saturday, April 27, including access to a VIP lounge with unlimited drinks (a $100 value)
- $50 for VIP admission on Sunday, April 28, including access to a VIP lounge with unlimited drinks (a $100 value) <p>
Held on the Miami Circle in Brickell, the festival celebrates Cuban food, coffee, cigars, art, and music. It kicks off with Friday’s Guayabera Party, for which guests are encouraged to wear traditional Cuban outfits. Saturday marks the opening of the Cuban Art Walk; in the afternoon, anyone can join the free domino competition. Sunday’s festivities, dubbed La Fiesta Sique!, start with Cuban brunch, and the family-friendly revelry continues until sundown. Free seminars on Saturday and Sunday also teach skills such as mojito-making or pairing food and cocktails. Food plates will be available for purchase for $1–$8. See the full festival schedule and the preliminary live entertainment schedule. <p>
About Taste of Cuba Festival
Per its name, the Taste of Cuba Festival shines a spotlight on traditional Cuban food—potato-like yucca, rice and beans, and lechon asada, or shredded roast pork. Ice-cold mojitos complement these classic dishes, along with café con leche and authentic cigars rolled by hand, unlike the newfangled ones that roll themselves if left at the top of a hill. The festival delights senses beyond taste, too; revelers can dance to live music or feast their eyes on Cuban artwork.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 28, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.