All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 13, 2018
· Reviewed December 9, 2017
· Reviewed November 15, 2017
What You'll Get
- $20 Towards Authentic Chinese Cuisine for Two or More People (Valid Sunday-Thursday)
- $20 Towards Authentic Chinese Cuisine for Two or More People (Valid Friday-Sunday)
- $40 Towards Authentic Chinese Cuisine for Four or More People
$20 Worth of Authentic Chinese Cuisine Take-Out
- See the menu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any in-house promotions, discounts, or happy hour. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Taste of Jiangnan
Close your eyes, take a bite, and you just might think you've been transported south of the Yangtze river. At least, that's the idea at Taste of Jiangnan, where the menu is composed of authentic Shanghai dishes, many of which aren't often found here in the states. Customers rave about dishes like the whole stewed sea bass, which retains its crispy skin despite begin slathered with a tangy sweet and sour sauce, or the vibrant vegetable rice topped with salted beef. A braised pork belly dish comes served with two whole stewed eggs on the side, while desserts range from red bean sesame balls to sweet corn pancakes.