What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for general admission for two adults ($70 value)
- $55 for one VIP pass ($75 value)
- $75 for general admission for two adults and two children ($110 value)
General admission includes:
- Access to the event
- One meal ticket per guest
- Access to kids zone & activities
- Wine/beer/spirit tastings.
VIP admission includes all of the above plus:
- Early admission at 1:00 PM
- Access to a VIP area featuring exclusive food, beer/wine/spirit tastings
- Air-conditioned bathrooms
Festival begins at 2 p.m. and ends at 11 p.m. Music by Steel Brother’s Band, NMBR11, Guy A Michel and Jean P. Jams.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 7, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 and older to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Taste of North Miami
The Taste of North Miami brings together the city's favorite restaurants, brewers, and winemakers for a one-day celebration of all things edible and drinkable. A host of local barbecue, pizza, coffee, and beer joints, plus myriad other establishments will each set up booths on the open-air plaza at the Museum of Contemporary Art, where they'll dish out samples of their delicious edibles. Admission includes free samples of craft beer, wine, and spirits, as well as live music and activities for youngsters. Competitive types can also register ahead of time to compete in a donut-eating contest for a chance to win cash and prizes.