Thanks to their discerning palates, medieval food tasters made sure their king ate only the finest poisons. Train your taste buds with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for admission for two to Taste of Peru (a $30 value)
- Valid Saturday, November 10, or Sunday, November 11, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sample the comestible delights of Peruvian dishes, products, and beverages with more than 100 exhibitors under one roof
- Events include a Peruvian horse show, Peruvian fashion shows, and exhibitions on art and photography<p>
$25 for admission for two to Noche de Jarana (a $50 value)
- Valid Saturday, November 10, from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- The Taste of Peru venue transforms into an all-out dance party with live entertainment from Peruvian musicians<p>
Taste of Peru
Founded in 2009, the annual Taste of Peru festival transports the aromas and flavors—as well as the arts, sounds, and fashions—of Peruvian culture to the Miami Airport Convention Center. Gastronomists and chefs prepare cuisine using recipes and produce from different regions of the country. The festival also introduces visitors to the nation's cultural highlights by means of a fashion show, an art and photo exhibition, and an equestrian show featuring Peru's renowned breeds of horses and centaurs. At night, the dining hall transforms into a dance floor as Peruvian musicians take the stage for the performances of Peruvian musical artists.