All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 5, 2018
· Reviewed November 20, 2017
· Reviewed November 18, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $20 for admission to the World’s Largest Lowcountry Boil from 4:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m on Saturday, November 7 ($25 value)
This event celebrates the quintessential Savannah dish by providing attendees with big portions of the classic dish, complete with shrimp, sausage, potatoes, corn, Vidalia onions and garlic.
- $99 for admission to the Georgia Grown Trustees Wine Challenge Dinner, beginning at 6 p.m. on Monday, November 9 ($135 value)
The Georgia Grown Trustees Wine Challenge Dinner celebrates the state of Georgia’s centuries-old wine culture by featuring some of the finest in-state produced wines along with gourmet hors d’oeuvres.
- $159 for admission to the Celebrity Chef Tour at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, November 11 ($200 value)
Held at The Mansion at Forsyth Park, the Celebrity Chef Tour turns the spotlight on a number of well-known and James Beard Foundation-recognized chefs. The event is part of a national tour, and offers attendees the chance to enjoy an epic culinary experience.
- $59 for admission to the Secret Savannah Speakeasy from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Thursday, November 12 ($85 value)
The Secret Savannah Speakeasy pays homage to 1920’s speakeasy culture and is held in a secret location within the Georgia State Railroad Museum. The event features hand-crafted cocktails and craft beers, along with gourmet small plate tastings from top local chefs.
- $39 for admission to the River Street Stroll from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. on Friday, November 13 ($50 value)
Held at Rousakis Plaza, the River Street Stroll features hundreds of different wines, spirits and beers to sip and sample.
- $49 for admission to the Taste of Savannah from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, November 14 ($65 value)
As the main event of the Savannah Food & Wine Festival, the Taste of Savannah lives up to its reputation by turning the spotlight on top local restaurants, while also offering a number of attractions like the Stella Artois Beer Garden and the Artisan Market.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Only valid for date purchased. Must use in 1 visit. Events take place rain or shine; no full or partial refunds are given to customers who miss an event or are unable to attend. Not valid for resale, no cash back. Must be 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Savannah Food & Wine Festival
Five years ago, Taste of Savannah began celebrating the finest food, wine, and beer Georgia has to offer. The once one-afternoon experience has expanded into the Savannah Food & Wine Festival, where dozens of local eateries set up shop to offer cuisine and beverages in scenic coastal venues.
Along with the traditional main event, the festival involves myriad attractions throughout the week. Friday's River Street Stroll winds its way through the hand-crafted cocktails of Savannah's First Avenue, and earlier in the week, the Celebrity Chef Tour features cooking demos by James Beard Foundation–recognized chefs from near and far.
The event is hosted by the Tourism Leadership Council, a nonprofit org that benefits educational opportunities for students in hospitality programs of study at colleges and universities in the Coastal Empire. Proceeds from the festival benefit the TLC Scholarship Fund.