What You'll Get
- $50 toward upscale comfort food and drinks at Taste
- Valid for lunch, brunch, dinner, dinner prix fixe, and dessert menus
- Chic, sensuous atmosphere
- Good for two locations: on Melrose and at the Palisades
- Not valid on holidays or with other offers.
- Nestled in a house that has been converted into a restaurant, you actually feel you are eating in a home, especially since the prices are reasonable. The décor is comfortable, with leather-covered walls, red banquettes and a large patio. Chef Cathy Halter has put together a California menu, executed with simplicity. The salmon spring rolls are crispy ($8); the pear and caramelized onion pizza is tasty ($7.50); the grapefruit salad with fennel and avocado is light ($8.25). – Gayot
- My favorites of the night were the White Truffle Oil and Mushroom Mac & Cheese (delicious smokey flavor) and the Panroasted Pork Tenderloin (great texture and seasoning). – OpenTable user who dined on 01/27/2010
- We love the chocolate brioche bread pudding best!! – OpenTable user who dined on 01/26/2010
- The ambiance inside of Taste is very intimate and welcoming. – HungrynLA, Citysearch
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per table.Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid on holidays or with other offers. Valid for the prefix menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.