Customers participate in a wine tasting tour where they taste different types of wine and learn about the winemaking process
About This Deal
- “La Petite” Wine Tour for One
- “La Petite” Wine Tour for Two
- “La Petite” Wine Tour for Four
- Welcome glass of champagne
- Wine tastings at 3 Temecula wineries
- Light meat, cheese, and cracker plate
- Round trip transportation in private, relaxing, chauffeured bus
- Tour Host
- Discounts on wine and merchandise
Valid Pick Up / Drop Off Locations:
- Embassy Suites Temecula (10:20 a.m.) 29345 Rancho California Road, Temecula, CA 92591
Know Before You Go
- Shopping at the wineries is fun and with Tastin’ Temecula guests get discounted prices on wine and merchandise. *Gratuity is appreciated in Wine Country, so some extra cash is good to have.
- The weather in Temecula is typically mild – summers are warm and winter can be a little chilly. Check the weather in advance; It may be worth bringing a hat in the summer or a light jacket in the winter.
- If traveling from out of town, please check the traffic the morning of the tour to make sure you can be at your pickup location on time. If you experience a delay, please call Tastin’ Temecula at (951) 290-0269 so they can make adjustments if possible.
About Tastin' Temecula
Tastin' Temecula Tours
About the tours:
Tastin' Temecula prides itself on fostering a familial feeling on every guided wine country tour. The business was created by brother and sister duo, Jen and Kevin, who grew up in the area working in local wineries and witnessing how the vineyards developed. Now, they make sure to impart both a sense of warmth and of knowledge during each group's stint on the bus. They kick off every tour with a glass of champagne, make multiple stops at local wineries, and even provide a cheese and cracker platter along the way to satisfy any wine-induced cravings.
About the Area:
Sandwiched between Los Angeles and San Diego, Temecula Valley contains over 50 wineries. The Southern California landscape stretches on for miles of fertile land, its rolling, vineyard-covered hills all grazed by an ocean breeze. Sunshine, dining, shopping, and, of course, endless wine-tasting abound.
Some featured wineries:
- Avensole Vineyard & Winery
- Bel Vino Winery
- Callaway Vineyard & Winery
- Carter Estate Winery & Resort
- Fazeli Cellars
- Frangipani Estate Winery