Unlike a fork and knife, a pair of chopsticks requires only one hand, allowing you to carbo-load as you break the world record for waving at cars. Say hello to today’s Groupon to Tasty Eats Beer Garden. Choose between the following options:
- For $13, you get a meal for two (up to a $26.97 total value). The meal includes:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $8.99 value each)<p>
- For $26, you get a meal for four (up to a $53.94 total value). The meal includes:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.99 value each)
- Four entrees (up to an $8.99 value each)
House-made Vietnamese cuisine and European brews collide at Tasty Eats Beer Garden, a small eatery attached to a renovated red train car. The menu offers an array of meat- and vegetable-laden rice and noodle bowls ($7.99-$8.99), while Vietnamese and international traditions meld with appetizers such as asian roasted wings marinated overnight in spices ($5.49) or greek chicken pita, which establishes democracy between tender cuts of chicken and tangy yogurt sauce ($7.99). Shaken beef ($8.99), a Vietnamese take on steak tips, satisfies stomachs, and bourbon chicken simmers in Jim Beam, soy sauce, and brown sugar ($8.59). Diners can also savor classic comfort fare such as shepherd’s pie, which corrals ground beef, peas, and carrots under a cheddar-strewn shelter of mashed potatoes ($8.99).
602 Industrial Dr.
Tallahassee, Florida 32302Get Directions