All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $12 for admission for two adults ($24 value)
- $24 for admission for four adults ($48 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 31, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tate House Museum
Constructed in 1755 for Captain George Tate of the British navy, Tate House served as an opulent display of status for the Royal Navy's senior mast agent and his family. Today, Tate House Museum offers Portland-area visitors a glimpse into 18th-century New England life. Despite renovations, much of the building's original architecture was preserved, providing an opportunity for guests to connect with Maine's Colonial-era history.
- Size: a multistory Georgian house with 60-minute guided tours
- Eye Catcher: garden filled with culinary and medicinal herbs and plants
- Don't Miss: nearby Stroudwater Cemetery, the final resting place of George and Mary Tate
- From the Press: "With its clapboard still gloriously unpainted, its impressive Palladian doorway, dogleg stairway, unusual clerestory, and gambrel roof, this house will delight all lovers of Early American decorative arts." — Fodor's