- $30 value for two
- $60 value for four or more
- See the menu.
When the fish is fresh, the rice is sticky, and the seaweed is crunchy, sushi can speak for itself. The chefs at Kimura Sushi meet these conditions every day, resulting in hand-crafted maki inspired by both Japanese tradition and American innovation. Try the spider roll, whose soft-shell crab plays well with cucumber, avocado, and mayo, or check out the Kimura Special, which pairs shrimp tempura with apple and kanikama beneath a drizzle of house sauce.
Also here's a quick look at Kimura's variety of ramen dishes served with egg, fish cake, seaweed, green onion and sesame:
- Tonkatsu: Braised pork belly, corn & shredded oshinko
- Chicken: Chicken katsu, fried jalepeno & kikurage
- Fire: Spicy shredded pork, onion, kikurage & shredded oshinko
- Gyu: Fatty beef, purple cabbage & spinach
- Nabeyaki: Shrimp, crab stick, fish cake & white fish with lettuce
- Hearty: Tofu, mixed veggie tempura and zucchini