Like space-shuttle launches performed on a drunken dare, New Year’s Eve invariably ends with people counting backwards and sloppy kisses. Celebrate an annual night of revelry with today’s Groupon to the New Year’s Eve Celebration at Tattoo Bar. Choose between the following options:
For $30, you get one general admission, which includes open bar for the party’s first hour from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m. (a $60 value).
- For $650, you get a VIP table package for up to six people (a $1,000 value, not including taxes and gratuities). The package includes a choice from the following bottle sets:
- One bottle of Moet Imperial champagne, one bottle of Absolut vodka, five Red Bulls, and one bottle of Avion tequila
- Two bottles of Ultimat vodka and eight Red Bulls
- One bottle of Grey Goose vodka, five Red Bulls, and a bottle of Moet rosè champagne
- One bottle of Stolichnaya vodka, five Red Bulls, a bottle of Patron XO Café Liquor, and a bottle of Moet Imperial champagne
- One Moet rosè champagne bottle, and either one bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch whiskey or one bottle of Crown Royal whiskey
A venue that celebrates rock ‘n’ roll and motorcycles, Tattoo Bar inaugurates the year 2012 with a seven-hour celebratory soiree. As general-admission attendees mingle during an hour of open bar, the nightclub’s signature music selection eschews bass-thumping club tracks for edgy rock riffs and sounds of the snoring Times Square Ball. Overlooking the main floor, VIPs settle into the plush couches flanking private areas that house up to six people per table amid intimate surroundings without cutting off the crowd’s energy. Table packages include several five-bottle sets that contain various top-shelf vodkas, tequilas, and whiskey as well as Red Bull and champagne kept cold in anticipation of the countdown. A DJ blasts classic rock and hits of the ’80s until the celebratory stroke of midnight, when party rock and Top 40 hits take over. The bacchanal rollicks until 4 a.m., when bartenders must give Baby New Year his first diaper change.
1413 K St NW
Washington, DC 20005