What You'll Get
People have all kinds of reasons for wanting to remove their tattoos—the end of a relationship, the start of a new job, or a sudden indifference toward skeletons on flaming motorcycles with dice for eyes and roses for the dots on the dice. Un-ink yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $99 for two tattoo-removal treatments on a 2"x2" area (a $296 value)
- $149 for four tattoo-removal treatments on a 2"x2" area (a $592 value)
- $179 for two tattoo-removal treatments on a 4"x4" area (a $512 value)
- $349 for four tattoo-removal treatments on a 4"x4" area (a $1,024 value)
- $294 for six tattoo-removal treatments on a 2"x2" area (an $888 value)
- $522 for six tattoo-removal treatments on a 4"x4" area (a $1,536 value)
Results may vary, but most tattoos require between six and eight 10-minute sessions for complete removal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 10, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Consultation required, non-candidates will be refunded. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tattoo Remorse
Board-certified physician Dr. Josh Brown fades unwanted body art using the Quanta Q-Plus, a laser designed specifically for tattoo removal. The laser's beams pass through the skin during 10-minute sessions, fragmenting tattoo ink—even hard-to-remove colors such as blue and green—so that it can be absorbed into the body. Although the number of required treatments depends on the ink’s color, depth, and resistance to decoder pens, the laser efficiently fades or removes tattoos with minimal discomfort.