Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for $30 worth of food and drinks, redeemable from 5–9 p.m. on Monday–Thursday
- $19 for $30 worth of food and drinks, redeemable from 1–9 p.m. on Saturday
The team at Taurus puts up some impressive numbers:
- 80 whiskeys from Canada, the U.S., and Japan
- 65 brews on tap and by the bottle
- $200 in prizes on weekly trivia night
Clearly, coming up with a full stat sheet for Taurus would test the limits of even a diesel-powered calculator. But there's one more number worth singling out: 50. If patrons can sample that many beer varieties, they get a plaque on the wall. That task takes some time, but it should be a pleasant challenge: some truly tasty brews flow from the taps, including familiar drafts such as Guinness and craft brews with names such as Game of Thrones – Fire and Blood (a red ale from Cooperstown).
Time between sips can be spent watching live stand-up comedy, enjoying the air on the outdoor terrace, and—of course—eating food. Lots and lots of food. To complement the drinks (which also include red and white wine), Taurus' kitchen prepares signature dishes such as a 10-ounce prime-beef burger topped in cheddar cheese, dijonaise, and veggies. Other Taurus specialties include avocado fries with spicy sour cream and "fork and knife" specials such as tuna tartare.