About Tava Fresh Taste of India
Tava Fresh Taste of India gets its name from the traditional cookware, the tava, so many of its meals are prepared in. The bowl of the shallow metal skillet is used for preparing everything from sauteed meats to seasoned veggies. Turned upside down and it becomes a baking surface for toothsome naan and dosa.
- Vegetarian: The large veggie-friendly menu includes classic delights like spinach-based chana saag and jeera aloo, made from fresh-chopped potatoes sauteed in olive oil, cumin seed, garlic, and ginger.
- Meat: Chicken, lamb, goat, and seafood can all be found on the menu, including the chef specialty fish tikka, made from marinated whitefish roasted in a traditional tandoori oven.
- Desserts: Classic Indian desserts like Tava's signature kulfi, homemade Indian ice cream, top off spicy meals
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Tava Fresh Taste of India
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days