What You Get
- $29 for an Italian lunch for two (up to $40 value)
- $58 for an Italian lunch for four (up to $80 value)
- $75 for an Italian dinner for two (up to $105 value)
- $150 for an Italian dinner for four (up to $210 value)
Each pair of lunch diners receives:
- Two entrees
- Two non-alcoholic beverages
Each pair of dinner diners receives:
- Two soups or salads
- Two entrees
- Two alcoholic beverages
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Tavern 1757's local ties are clear as soon as guests arrive, with a foyer wall that pays homage to the area with a painted map depicting 1757 Seymour. The interior may be firmly rooted in Connecticut, but the chefs proudly embrace the recipes of Italy's countryside, presenting diners with a menu of homestyle Mediterranean cooking.
Thanks to a collection of Italian and regional American dishes, "The kitchen hits just the right notes for a tavern restaurant," wrote New York Times restaurant critic Christopher Brooks. Staying true to Old-World traditions, chefs bake pizzas inside a wood-burning stone oven and prepare pillow-like ricotta gnocchi. However, the menu also gives a nod to New England with its lobster rolls and crab cakes.
A Glance Inside
Reminiscent of an elegant ski lodge, Tavern 1757's decor is simultaneously rustic and refined. Wrought-iron chandeliers hang from exposed ceiling beams, illuminating the tavern's stone accents and reclaimed woodwork, which date back to the original 1757 building.