Pizza, much like the earth, is circular, flat, and supports the existence of Karl Malone. Enjoy something that always delivers with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $25 for a prix-fixe dinner for two, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to $47.35 value)
- $29 for a prix-fixe dinner for two (up to $47.35 value)
- $48 for a prix-fixe dinner for four, redeemable Sunday–Thursday (up to $94.70 value)
- $55 for a prix-fixe dinner for four (up to $94.70 value)
- $12 for $20 worth of pizza during lunch or for take-out anytime
- See the prix-fixe menu and full menu.
Tavern on 37
Beach Boy and local resident David Marks considers Tavern on 37 his favorite restaurant in Danbury. It's not hard to see why—the eatery imports sun-ripened Italian tomatoes, and chef and owner Adam Moss crafts each pizza with housemade dough. He tops the dough with fresh ingredients such as pepperoni and olives before placing it inside a wood-fired brick oven, which renders the crust crispy, the cheese gooey, and the sun useless.