- $40 toward the boot-shaped country’s best dinner bites at Taverna
- Extensive offering of authentic, contemporary Italian cuisine
- View menu
- Signature risottos
- Pizzaiolo-crafted pizzas
- Attentive service
- Lively, laid-back atmosphere
- Patio dining
- Good for dinner (4 p.m.–close) at the Austin location only.
- Not valid toward alcohol.
Black Book raves about Taverna’s rich risottos, swanky sips, and perfect pizzas: > * The town’s only risotteria also serves mean ‘za. Talk about a toughie for the carb-conscious.
Citysearchers give Taverna an average of three stars, and over 150 Yelpers give it a 3.5-star average: > * Food Quality. Its always hot, prompt, and deliciously tasty. – jezziesmizzle, Citysearch > * GREAT GNOCCI AND I LOVE THE AMBIENCE! – austexgirl, Citysearch > * …oh my god are their risottos good- I tried the pesto risotto, truffle oil risotto, and the balsamic risotto - all three were perfectly cooked and nicely seasoned. – Jeff E., Yelp
258 W 2nd St.
Austin, Texas 78701Get Directions