Talented team of chefs & owners offer authentic and innovative Italian cuisine along with grilled steaks, seafood, & handcrafted desserts
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Italian
- Valid for the full menu
- Age restrictions: must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages
- View the menu and prices
- Atmosphere: upscale casual, modern decor
- Restaurant is best known for classic Italian dishes and creative specials
#####Tavolo Wine Bar & Tuscan Grille Providence’s COVID-19 Precautions
- New cleaning and disinfecting procedures with constant disinfecting of high touch surfaces and high temperature sanitizing of all small wares
- Employee wellness screenings
- Social distancing
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check Tavolo Wine Bar & Tuscan Grille Providence’s website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
The Fine Print
About Tavolo Wine Bar & Tuscan Grille - Providence
Combine culinary talents of Rhode Island top chef Paul Shire with a menu of contemporary Italian dishes and an award-winning wine list and you get Tavolo Wine Bar & Tuscan Grille. Here, hearty Tuscan dishes and handmade pastas mingle with salads and veggie-laden sides. Diners can dig into the frutti di mare, which stars calamari, shrimp, scallops, and mussels alongside capellini and littleneck clams, all swimming in spicy marinara. Or they can try the grilled pork tenderloin, which comes flanked by roasted brussels sprouts and sautéed potato puree. When they're in need of a wine to pair with hot Italian sausage or a margherita pizza, they can head to the wine list, which won the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence and swirls with varietals from Italy, California, Washington, and whatever country Bordeaux is in.