Naan is hard to resist due to its soft, fluffy texture and the way that saying its name forces you to open your mouth as wide as you can. Give in to naan with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for an Indian meal for two (up to a $68 value)
- One soup, salad, or starter to share (up to a $10 value)
- Two signature Indian dishes, curries, or vegetarian entrees (up to a $42 value)
- Two drinks (a $16 value)<p>
$65 for an Indian meal for four (up to a $136 value)<p>
- Two soups, salads, or starters to share (up to a $20 value)
- Four signature Indian dishes, curries, or vegetarian entrees (up to an $84 value)
- Bottle of wine (a $32 value)<p>
See the full menu<p>
Tawa Indian Cuisine
Chef Kausik Roy didn't invent his signature dish after attending culinary school, nor did he do it while he was working at some of the best restaurants in India. In fact, he was only a 9-year-old boy in Mumbai when he took one look at a plate of slimy okra and told his family he refused to eat it until it was crunchy and spicy. Someone took pity on him, sprinkled the okra in green chili, and deep-fried it. To everyone's surprise, they all loved it, and this dish, karrarri bhindi, has been a mainstay of Roy's kitchens.
At his newest restaurant, Tawa Indian Cuisine, there are two distinct dining areas: the more laid-back downstairs, where guests dig into plates of finger food and can get away with wearing mismatched socks, and the fancier, intimate space upstairs, where guests enjoy Indian fusion favorites. These include shrimp, calamari, scallops, and basmati rice flecked with saffron—the Indian version of paella—and coconut-and-pepper shrimp served with a chutney mayo.