$2,250 for tax resolution services ($4,500 value)
- Place IRS on notice and have them deal directly with TaxCorp instead of the client
- Have wage and bank levies ceased
- Resolve the underlying tax issue, including filing, re-filing, or amending tax returns, as well as applying for relief of penalties and interest where applicable and appropriate
- Review IRS procedures and ensure tax penalties were correctly assessed and billed, and that no violations of tax code procedures are present
- Negotiate a payment plan that best fits the clients’ financial situation
- Negotiate settlements (forgiveness of tax)
- Remove notices of federal tax liens
The typical client is a US taxpayer who owes a minimum of $10,000 in unpaid federal income tax. The IRS has generally been in contact with these individuals by phone or has sent a revenue officer or agent to their home or place of business in an effort to collect these balances and returns. A former IRS revenue officer will work with clients to get them back on track.
Signature service: IRS tax resolution services
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Pro Tip: Gather copies of past tax returns, letters from the IRS, and other documentation to speed our analysis.