All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· December 27, 2017
· September 9, 2017
· July 1, 2017
What You'll Get
- $40 for one VIP admission to Golf Jam 2 on October 7 or 8 ($195 value)
The VIP admission includes:
- Free entrance to all contests
- Free 9 holes of golf at TaylorMade Golf Experience (not valid the day of the event)
- $10 Las Vegas Golf and Tennis gift card
- One 2-for-1 round of 9 holes at TaylorMade Golf Experience
- Unlimited range balls on the day of Golf Jam 2
- VIP meet-and-greet with instructor Eric Meeks
- Special bonus prize valued at $35
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 9, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Free 9 holes, not valid day of the event. One VIP pass is valid for one day of the event only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About TaylorMade Golf Experience
Colorful flags flap in the wind across TaylorMade Golf Experience's 42-acre grounds, acting as target beacons for golfers as they crush golf balls at the two-tiered driving range or at the nine-hole, par 3 course. Nicknamed "The Approach," the layout earned its moniker with its immaculate greens. Ample lighting keeps the course playable at night as golfers hunt holes in one while dialing in shots from tee boxes stationed anywhere between 110 to 185 yards from the pin.
The distant high-rises of the Vegas Strip serve as a backdrop to the center's driving range, where golfers hone swings at one of 113 hitting bays that overlook five target greens. Former US Amateur Champion Eric Meeks—who also competed in the Masters, the British Open, and the US Open—acts as the director of instruction, presiding over a staff that offers outdoor lessons and swing analyses.