Louisiana-barbecue joint serves up chicken, brisket, and ribs slathered in secret-recipe barbecue sauce alongside sides from family recipes
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- $7.50 for $12 worth of barbecue for lunch, valid for dine-in
- $12.99 for $20 worth of barbecue for dinner, valid for dine-in
- $36.99 for $60 worth of catering
- $10.99 for $15 worth of barbecue for lunch or dinner, valid for take-out
- Click here to view the menu.
Need To Know
About TC’s Rib Crib
Drawing from an arsenal of traditional Louisiana recipes, the barbecue-savvy chefs of TC’s Rib Crib smoke, slather, and grill juicy cuts of meat and simmer their secret barbecue-sauce recipe alongside a wealth of comforting homestyle sides and corn bread. Called "the best barbecue" by a reviewer for the Las Vegas Review-Journal, the savory menu allows customers to sample their favorites with combos more personalized than brisket branded with their family crest. On Fridays, chefs stock grills with spicy cornmeal-coated catfish alongside the daily selection of pulled pork, ribs, and chicken, all of which can be washed down with a selection of sweet-tea drinks and homestyle desserts, such as banana pudding or peach cobbler.