What You'll Get
Knowing how to invest money is an important part of growing up, much like learning that a tooth fairy visit is actually just a dream caused by the salt on soft pretzels. Grow wise with this Groupon.
$29 for a Three-Month Investools Program (Up to $699 Value)
- One online course, Stock Investing, that can be accessed online at your convenience
- 30 days of one-to-one coaching and online coaching from experienced coaches to help accelerate your progress and enhance your education. Access to one-to-one coaching is available for the first 30 days of your program and you can speak to your coach via telephone. Online coaching is available for the entire three months and is accessed through webcasts online.
- Unlimited access to online and in-person workshops (locations vary) about managing risk and protecting capital during the three-month program
- Tools for finding stocks, spotting trends, and analyzing fundamentals and when to enter or exit trades
- Access current market data and analyze your investment strategy with the program’s Investor Toolbox
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 15, 2015. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Must be 18 or older. Must activate by expiration date on your Groupon, program expires 3 months from activation date. To read important disclosures relevant to Investools products, please click here. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Investools from TD Ameritrade Holding Corp.
Over the past 25 years, Investools from TD Ameritrade Holding Corp. has helped more than a half-million investors seize control of their finances. An expertly designed synthesis of online courses, live workshops, analysis tools, and coaching resources, the Investools training system implements a step-by-step process that lets students pursue investing education at their own pace.
Each Investools program—molded around experience levels ranging from beginner to expert—comes with technological conveniences, such as Internet discussion forums and paperMoney, which encourages students to test newfound strategies without risking a dime of real money. One-on-one support and mentoring is also available from coaches, many of whom hold some of the most prestigious certifications in the industry.