Milk-infused tea with tapioca balls; green and black teas served traditionally; baked sweets like macaroons
About Te'Amo Boba Bar 享.茶
Te'Amo Boba Bar loves a sweet tea and a good pastel. On its marble tables, it serves dreamy macaroons on whisper-pink plates and jars of milk-infused teas painted like flowers at sunset.
- Teas: traditional warm oolong green tea; cold jars of tapioca balls floating in rose milk
- Smoothies: a top layer of bright red strawberry bleeds into a golden flash of mango for a cup of sunrise
- Sweets: fluffy croissants with dark chocolate or sliced almond; flaky Danishes sweetened with blueberry or apricot
The Fine Print
Te'Amo Boba Bar 享.茶
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 15% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days
About The South East Chicago Commission
The South East Chicago Commission (SECC) works to foster a healthy economic environment for Hyde Park, Kenwood, Oakland, Woodlawn, and Washington Park. Their projects range from public-safety programs to hosting business workshops to encouraging financial investments. The commission represents one of Chicago’s most vibrant and energetic areas—home to the prestigious University of Chicago campus, the Museum of Science and Industry, and the future Obama Presidential Center. The SECC is the local non-profit, Service Provider, for SSA #61, aka Downtown Hyde Park Chicago, which helps spearhead projects focused on facilitating the businesses of Hyde Park and beautifying an already beautiful neighborhood.