Like steam engines and cryogenically frozen sea monkeys, tea leaves come to life with just a little hot water. Harness the transformative power of hydration with this Groupon.
Choose Between Four Options
- $18.50 for afternoon tea for two (up to a $27 value)
- $14 for afternoon tea for two, redeemable Tuesday-Friday (up to a $27 value)
- $35.75 for afternoon tea for four (up to a $54 value)
- $27 for afternoon tea for four, redeemable Tuesday-Friday (up to a $54 value)<p>
Afternoon tea includes:
- One mixed salad (a $4.50 value) and tea sandwich (up to a $6 value) per person (up to a $10.50 value each)
- One 2-cup pot of tea per person (a $3 value each)<p>
An expansive menu invites you to choose from a variety sandwiches and teas. Mainstay sandwiches such as the cucumber-mint sandwich ($5), cranberry and brie sandwich ($5), or chicken-salad sandwich ($6) always delight. There are more than 100 flavors of tea, including pecan pie, lilac bouquet, and vanilla chai.<p>
Tea with Tracy
With its aristocratic origins—it was a custom started by an English duchess—afternoon tea has a bit of a reputation for being stuffy. Tea with Tracy hopes to change that notion.
Though it's located in the historic antique district of Seymour, Tea with Tracy is not quite like some of its neighbors. Instead, it welcomes patrons to plop down on its comfy furniture and sip a hot cuppa while inhaling the aromas of fresh scones. The New York Times said, "it is spacious and bright, with baby-blue walls, crystal chandeliers, tables covered in white linen and window casements draped in lace."
Plus, a tea menu with more than 180 options includes such unconventional sips as blueberry-crumb-cake black tea and bubblegum herbal tea, as well as classic teas, including sencha, one of the most popular green teas in Japan. Patrons sip these brews and nibble on finger foods, such as scones slathered with jam and savory tea sandwiches.