Choose from Five Options
- $15 for $30 worth of tea, valid at the State Street location
- $15 for $30 worth of tea, valid at the Diversey location
- $15 for $30 worth of tea, valid online
- $25 for three premium samples of loose-leaf tea, valid at the State Street location ($50 value)
- $25 for three premium samples of loose-leaf tea, valid at the Diversey location ($50 value)
See the shop’s selection of tea and tea accessories here.
By the Numbers
- Seven: The number of countries represented by TeaGschwendner's more than 130 shops.
- One half of one percent: How much of the world's tea harvest is considered for purchase by TeaGschwendner's Master Tea Tasters.
- More than 300: The number of tea varieties in every store, including black, green, and oolong. Click the video to see the lengthy process that goes into selecting each of TeaGschwendner's teas.
A Socially Responsible Brew
Working in collaboration with government organizations, TeaGschwendner helped build a factory that processes tea for 130 small farmers. That's just one of the ways TeaGschwendner ensures social and environmental responsibility. Read more here.
From the Press Room
- Their Bamboo Pomelo and Darjeeling Soom teas won gold medals at the North American Tea Championship in 2013.
- In 2012, CBS Chicago named it one of the best tea shops in the city.
- The Groupon Guide spoke to the State Street location's tasting manager, Matt Crews, who shares three tips for tea beginners and experts alike.
- Click here to read more press coverage of TeaGschwendner