All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 23, 2014
Reviewed October 20, 2014
Reviewed October 19, 2014
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for $30 worth of tea, valid at the State Street location
- $15 for $30 worth of tea, valid at the Diversey location
- $15 for $30 worth of tea, valid online
- $25 for three premium samples of loose-leaf tea, valid at the State Street location ($50 value)
- $25 for three premium samples of loose-leaf tea, valid at the Diversey location ($50 value)
See the shop’s selection of tea and tea accessories here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid for option and location purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
By the Numbers
- Seven: The number of countries represented by TeaGschwendner's more than 130 shops.
- One half of one percent: How much of the world's tea harvest is considered for purchase by TeaGschwendner's Master Tea Tasters.
- More than 300: The number of tea varieties in every store, including black, green, and oolong. Click the video to see the lengthy process that goes into selecting each of TeaGschwendner's teas.
A Socially Responsible Brew
Working in collaboration with government organizations, TeaGschwendner helped build a factory that processes tea for 130 small farmers. That's just one of the ways TeaGschwendner ensures social and environmental responsibility. Read more here.
From the Press Room
- Their Bamboo Pomelo and Darjeeling Soom teas won gold medals at the North American Tea Championship in 2013.
- In 2012, CBS Chicago named it one of the best tea shops in the city.
- The Groupon Guide spoke to the State Street location's tasting manager, Matt Crews, who shares three tips for tea beginners and experts alike.
- Click here to read more press coverage of TeaGschwendner