All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $31.50 for vouchers, each good for $15 worth of tea ($45 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for loose leaf teas. Not valid on Edmond teas. Only valid for the Diversey location. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
By the Numbers
- Seven: The number of countries represented by TeaGschwendner's more than 130 shops.
- One half of one percent: How much of the world's tea harvest is considered for purchase by TeaGschwendner's Master Tea Tasters.
- More than 300: The number of tea varieties in every store, including black, green, and oolong. Click the video to see the lengthy process that goes into selecting each of TeaGschwendner's teas.
A Socially Responsible Brew
Working in collaboration with government organizations, TeaGschwendner helped build a factory that processes tea for 130 small farmers. That's just one of the ways TeaGschwendner ensures social and environmental responsibility. Read more here.
From the Press Room
- Their Bamboo Pomelo and Darjeeling Soom teas won gold medals at the North American Tea Championship in 2013.
- In 2012, CBS Chicago named it one of the best tea shops in the city.
- The Groupon Guide spoke to the State Street location's tasting manager, Matt Crews, who shares three tips for tea beginners and experts alike.
- Click here to read more press coverage of TeaGschwendner