Chiropractic packages include an exam, x-rays, and three spinal adjustments; spinal decompression sessions last 20 minutes
What You'll Get
- Learn more about the chiropractor.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- During spinal decompression sessions, the chiropractor positions the patient on a spinal decompression table, a mechanized device that stretches and manipulates the spine to gently separate the vertebrae and relieve pressure on spinal discs.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- The chiropractic package includes:
- First visit includes spinal exam and up to four x-rays of the neck and lower back
- Second visit includes report of findings and first adjustment
- Third visit includes a solutions report and second adjustment
- Fourth visit includes third and final adjustment
The cost of taking X-rays is included with this offer, but patients who have more than a simple muscle problem may be recommended to pay a $20 fee at the time of their first appointment so the X-rays can be analyzed by third-party radiologist.
- If you decide to purchase additional treatment, you have the legal right to change your mind within three days and receive a refund.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid with Medicare or Medicaid. The cost of taking X-rays is included with this offer, but patients who have more than a simple muscle problem may be recommended to pay a $20 fee at the time of their first appointment so the X-rays can be analyzed by third party radiologist. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Team Chiropractic
The chiropractors at Team Chiropractic were all drawn to a career in spinal health for different reasons, but they all work with a unified goal of optimizing their patients' well-being through adjustments and musculoskeletal manipulation. Spinal adjustments target subluxations, or misalignments of the vertebrae, which can be responsible for larger problems with the muscles and nerves. Staff members work to keep bodies fitter than Olympian fiddles with spinal decompression treatments, cold laser therapy, and myofascial release.