All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 9, 2015
Reviewed June 19, 2012
Reviewed June 17, 2012
What You'll Get
$25 for a Charity Marathon-Training Package ($100 Value)
Each participant receives:
- Event entry
- Professional coaching
- Weekly team trainings led by experienced coaches
- Four- to five-month training schedule
- Clinics on gear, injury prevention, nutrition, equipment, and more
- Accommodations at your event destination
- Inspiration Dinner and Finish Line Celebration
- Dri-fit practice and race day jerseys
- Fundraising support and incentives
- Team mentor who serves as a resource and peer
- Benefits research for leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma
Training begins August 10 for El Tour de Tucson and Bike the Coast. The next team will form in October to train for Arizona Distance Classic and Phoenix Marathon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 2, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Registration required. Must sign waiver. Fundraising minimums apply for for racers. Not valid for race entry fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Team in Training
Since TNT's inception, 26 years ago, over 570,000 team members have raised more than $1.4 billion in the fight against blood cancers. Experienced, certified coaches prepare teams to walk or run half or full marathons, cycle century rides or complete triathlons, helping individuals achieve fitness goals while forming new friendships and making a difference in the lives of cancer patients.