Professionals search for and destroy ants, spiders, and other bugs on the inside and outside of the house
About This Deal
After an initial inspection, the pest-control experts surround the house with an exterior barrier spray and hit the inside with sprays at common bug entry points. The service is effective for a wide range of creepy-crawlers, from ants to wasps.
- Types of pests covered: a wide range of pests, from ants to wasps; not valid on mosquitoes, termites, bedbugs, fleas, German roaches, mites, or wildlife.
- Service area: Barrow, Jackson, Clark, Walton, Douglas, Coweta, Fulton North, Fulton South, Dekalb, Cobb, Cherokee, Fayette, Paulding, Gwinnett, Clayton, Douglas, Henry, Forsyth, Rockdale, Bartow and Hall counties (approximately 30 miles radius of zip code 30093)
When to Call in the Pros
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs are among the trickiest pests to eliminate, and they can be found on everything from the mattress to the bed frame to the nightstand.
- Cockroaches: By the time you see one cockroach in your home, you may already have an infestation. By the way: they can fly.
- Raccoons: Though they look cute, they’re also aggressive and possibly rabid.
- Rodents: Evicting mice and rats from your house means inspecting your entire exterior for the tiny holes that they can squeeze their bodies through.
- Termites: Because they can destroy the very structure of your home, it’s best to have a professional to deal with a termite problem.
Need To Know
About Team Pest USA
The friendly exterminators at Team Pest USA free abodes from sieges laid by nuisances such as ants, roaches, and spiders, as they've done since 1971. A number of approaches aid in this endeavor––a fogging system, for example, rids yards of pests without causing harm to pets or children, while the Perimeter Protection Plan keeps bugs from approaching the home, even if they're dressed like Boy Scouts. In fact, the team has specially targeted procedures for every critter it handles, such as steaming for bed bugs, traps for rodents, and pesticides for other bugs.