All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· July 22, 2018
· June 19, 2018
· May 17, 2018
What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | You're Confident. Now What?
For $37, today's Groupon gets you a six-use punch card for one-hour fitness classes at Tease Studio (a $75 value). At Tease's dance and fitness space, you’ll work up a sweat and learn new steps, such as pole dancing or the famous final dance sequence from the Oscar-winning film No Country For Old Men, which you can use to impress coworkers or highly aware babies.
Get schooled in equipment favored by circus performers and firemen by signing up for one of Tease’s 17 pole-dance, strip-tease, or other dance classes. If you’re new to the vertical beam, you’ll want to try Beginning Pole 101, a starter course where you’ll hone your technique under the eye of an experienced instructor. Or saddle up for a honky tonky, hearty-racey with the Cardio Tease & Cowgirl Step course. Tease also offers a variety of innovative ways to shape up, from chair flirt (lengthen and strengthen muscles while learning chair choreography) to pin-up pop burlesque (high-energy dance warm-up followed by general sexiness; bring heels). Check out the complete schedule here.
If you’re bored shuffling through the same routine or by jogging in place, pole dancing will turn you and your world upside down and slightly to the left. In addition to adding hourglass curves, working new muscle groups, and boosting your heart rate, pole dancing is also credited for making women feel better about their bodies and making men feel okay, too. The female-friendly space features violet-hued walls, shock-absorbing floors, cheeky animal print rugs, and a plush waiting area stocked with magazines and cozy seating. Get this Groupon for an exciting alternative night out or a sweaty birthday party.
Note: You must redeem your Groupon in the next 30 days for a punch card, which never expires and cannot be shared with others.
Tease Studios was featured on KWGN 2 News. Testimonials from its site praise Tease’s fun new ways to work out:
- The stretching exercises and the basic pole dance techniques were just right for a beginner like me. – Rumi, Tease Testimonial
- I started taking classes with Missie twice a week in April of this year. Since then I have lost 4.5 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my gut, 3.5 inches off my hips and 2 inches off my bust. – Kate, Tease Testimonial
- Tease Studio helps me to move my body in ways that make me feel confident, happy and definitely sexy! – Amber, Tease Testimonial
You're Confident. Now What?
Dancing and getting in shape are two great ways to gain confidence. Make the most of your newfound confidence by getting what you want with these bold maneuvers:
- Burst into the boss's office and demand a raise and a title upgrade to Vice President of Being The Best
- Challenge your office crush to a contest of strength followed by a contest of letting things go unspoken
- Ask for more inheritance
- You walk right into that monkey cage and you show them baboons whose boss
- Time to stop watching Ransom; time to start living Ransom
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 10, 2009. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. 1 per person, multiple as gifts. Non-transferable punch card does not expire. Must be over 18. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.