All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed August 19, 2017
· Reviewed July 7, 2017
What You'll Get
- Blockbuster Builds Camp for Ages 6-8 on June 26-30 in Encinitas
- Python Coding and Robotics Camp for Ages 10-14 on June 26-30 in Encinitas
- Blockbuster Builds Camp for Ages 6-8 on June 19-23 in Point Loma
- Minecrafter’s Lab Camp for Ages 7-9 on June 26-30 in Point Loma
- PokeMania Camp for Ages 7-9 on July 17-21 in Scripps Ranch
- Minecrafter’s Lab Camp for Ages 7-9 (July 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 7th) Encinitas
List of location addresses:
- Point Loma, 3341 Browning Street, San Diego, CA 92106
- Scripps Ranch, 11778 Cypress Canyon Road, San Diego, CA 92131
- Encinitas, 141 South Rancho Santa Fe Road, Encinitas, CA 92024
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 23, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Registration required. Limit 1 per child. Registration must be completed 7 days prior to first day of the selected camp. Registration includes aparent/guardian signed waiver. Valid only for the exact dates, location & age range listed in the option. Child must be in the listed age range of the option selected when camp begins. Extended care until 5 pm is only available in the Encinitas and Pacific Beach locations and requires an additional fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Children are our future, but so are robots. It's for the sake of humanity, then, that the two sides get to know each other now. Since it was established in 1994, TechKnowHow has provided thousands of students with technology-focused education through in-school programs, summer camps, and even birthday parties. Read on to learn more:
- TechKnowHow's mission: To not only help kids understand technology, but to give them the ability to get creative with it through interesting projects.
- Curriculum: TechKnowHow's programs cover a wide variety of topics. including building gadgets with LEGO gears and motors, designing computer games, coding and programming, and making movies with iPads.
- Accolades: In 2015, TechKnowHow earned "Best Technology Camp" honors from Bay Area Parent magazine. It also earned "Best Science Technology and Digital Arts Summer Camps" in Parents' Press.