All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Training in all of the fundamental skills of baseball or softball including hitting mechanics, catching and receiving infield and outfield play, and base running and throwing.
- Day sessions
Good for ages: 7–12
Dates and times:
- Session 1: January 5, 12, 19, 26; from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Session 2: February 2, 9, 23, and March 2; from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Session 3: March 9, 16, 23, 30; from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. or from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Session 4: April 6, 13, 20, 27; from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 27, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Limit 1 per child. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Teels Baseball
At Teels Baseball & Softball, budding ballplayers field professional instruction from an all-star lineup of trainers and from founder Garett Teel himself, a former 10th-round pick of the Los Angeles Dodgers. Organized into different age groups, the camps and programs offer college- and professional-level training, sharpening skills in catching, throwing, and hitting to shape well-rounded athletes. Adults, too, can improve their game with Coaching for Coaches, a program that focuses on the proper management of youth teams and the proper way to whisper apple pie recipes into an umpire's ear rather than yelling.